Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012












a few nights ago i was having some drinks with my friends and the subject of my blog came up. i was quite shocked of course because i didnt think anybody actually read it! [all bloggers probably say this but im SERIOUSLY SARIOUS]

anyway, someone mentioned to me that i dont really post pictures of myself + do outfit posts and they suggested that i should. i was quite hesitant because i prefer talking about other talent, people, places rather than myself. BUT, i think the pictures speak for themselves, my first true outfit post! 

tank, acne - leather leggings, rika - sandals,  k st.jaques - bag, vintage portobello

1 comment:

  1. I really like your outfits:)

    I fell in love with your blog, so I am following you now on bloglovin.
    Regards!

    http://lauralindlar.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete