Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012


I guess summer SHOULD be THE perfect time to be blogging about my wanderings and such but in reality it really isn't! This should be the time in which I'm taking fabulous pictures in some awesome clothes I've stumbled upon (I.e. some vintage Balenciaga from Barcelona) while being fabulously tanned. However, proper Internet is probably more scarce than vintage Balenciaga and well, I've also been busy with a project called THE ROOM (www.theroom602.com). Thus, unfortunately, not much time for ze blogging. But since I have a crapload of awesome pictures I want to share I'm going to, well start the sharing!

Anyway, I'm going to stop blabbering now. These are some snaps I took in Istanbul, a city that captured my heart by the way. U feel like its what Beirut could've been (in a really really far fetched way) if there hadn't been 20 or so years of war and that inspires me.

No comments:

Post a Comment