Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

day to night,





outfit 1: romper,  one teaspoon - shoes, zara - hat, montecristi - bag, balenciaga
outfit 2: clutch, vintage - shoes, georgina goodman

i still remember the day that this romper was delivered to my house and i was trying them on infront of the mirror in the living room and my mom [who never curses] literarily said, WTF are you wearing?? 'it's called a romper mom' I replied in my annoyed teenage voice while i desperately tried to mute her out while she was yelling 'its see through', 'half your ass is showing' etc. 

anyway, three months later i wore it out to diner and she LOVEEED it.


FACEBOOK!
TWITTER! 



2 comments:

  1. I love this jumpsuit, great!!
    And thank you so much for helping me with Amsterdam :)

    http://lauralindlar.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you + your welcome. If there is anything else let me know! xox

    ReplyDelete