Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

shorties,





so... here you have it! all my vintage levi's shorties. 
these four shorties are what my whole summer wardrobe is based on, well mostly anyway. it got me thinking... how did it happen that suddenly these shorties, that were so fashionable in the 80s [i think] are so popular again? 

well, if i were to answer this question it would be simple. I LOVE EVERYTHING OLD. i love everything 'vintage' is probably a better way of putting it. i feel vintage pieces have a story, some life in them as opposed to clothes from chain stores. not only that, it reminds me of my mom's style when she was in her 20s and how much i wanted to grow up and be like her when i got to be in my 20s.

can i tell you a little secret though? i bought most of these from urban outfitters and topshop so how much can i really say anyway?!

No comments:

Post a Comment